Wednesday, June 3, 2009

@JimN2010 I made it official...

I've decided to go with local Henry County Young Democrat President David Bucovaz as my campaign manager for the state house race.  We had talked some early on about bringing him on board to head it up. 
 
A number of people wanted me to reconsider my grassroots style and take on a professional--I did think about it for a bit because their input was important and thoughtful, but I'm fed up with the same old politics.
 
David understand why i'm running, Like myself he is sick of Professional Politicians more worried about staying in office for years and years rather than getting things done. Representing the people who live in your district means you have to be a deal maker rather than a deal breaker.  The politicians up at the Gold Dome need to get out of their comfort zone and we only do that by bringing in fresh blood.
 
This campaign will be run for and by the people of this community.  David is a smart and passionate.  Most importantly he calls Henry County his home.
 
I'm running to bring an end to the Gridlock at the Gold Dome and David has the know how and energy needed for us to win in 2010.

Posted via email from jimnichols's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment