Friday, June 26, 2009

@JimN2010 readers email...

The question of "will you keep blogging if you win" was just sent to me via email.

1) I'd do more blogging on my "State Rep" web site which would include a page with all of the major votes with explanations (with a subpage to all of my votes).  This would require me to be a little less of a "blogger" and a little more of a "I use blogs to reach my target audience).  This means editing, losing the off-hand's, and other cultural patterns that would make readers who aren't used to "bloggers" not want to read per say.  I don't blog as a professional, I blog for fun...

2) My hunch is that "they" whoever "they" are will run someone against me in the primary.  I'm not exactly a friend of the status quo of the Democratic Party when it comes to chearleading ineptitude.  Plus bloggers still aren't politically correct so I might alienate voters--or so the argument will go.  Not to mention instant run-off voting... 

3) "my blog" will only include my philosophy blogging... and any other non political topics.  All political blogging will move to my professional blog...

Though once I have a site up for the campaign I will be giving folks an example of all of this... which will likely include less posting at "my blog"

 

Posted via web from Jim Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment