Friday, June 26, 2009

What do Roosevelt, Kennedy, and Obama all have in common?

I just caught this via local Republican...

Trained Political Scientist to Save Georgia in response to @JimN2010 What I have to offer?

We’ve had Roosevelt. We have had Kennedy. Today we have Obama. Next it is time for Jim Nichols.

If the argument for Steve Davis is that no matter how far to the right of most of the district he is... at least he stands on principles at the cost of getting things done for the citizens of this state. Then it'll make my job that much easier come election day.  Here's hoping he runs on priniciples and his voting record.  I'll run on my ability to dig into issues and bring fresh ideas to the table.

What do Roosevelt, Kennedy, and Obama all have in common?

They won...

 

Posted via web from Jim Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment