Tuesday, April 21, 2009

obviously I need another example...


The Twitter Revolution That Wasn't

What we witnessed on YouTube, in other words, was not a new kind of Twitter Revolution but, rather, a new kind of manipulated revolution; not an Orange or a Rose Revolution, but a revolution deliberately led astray.

What would a revolution deliberately led astray look like? Are there revolutionaries that deliberately try to make the revolution fail? Wouldn't they be counter revolutionaries--ergo not revolutionaires...

I've had co-workers who deliberately tried to not do a good job.  But I've never met one that deliberately tried to fail at doing a good job.  I don't think I said that right...   I'd have to brake that down into logical form to put my finger on the quandry on this one.... 

Posted via web from jimnichols's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment