Thursday, April 29, 2010

Matt Roberts to run against Steve Davis in the 109

Long time Henry County Democrat Matt Roberts has qualified to run against Steve Davis in district 109.
 
A year ago when the house caucus asked me to step aside if they had a better candidate I was wary because they wouldn't disclose who they were looking at.  When I stopped campaigning for the seat I was as anxious as anyone else to make sure someone strong would be their candidate.  As soon as I found out that Matt was running I knew we both had a great candidate who can beat Davis but was someone I could trust to do the right thing when he was in office.  You can't always say that (on either side of the aisle).
 
As a side note, I'm hearing good things about the gentleman I'm going to be running against in Senate District 17 and it appears there will be 3 candidates in the Republican primary.   I've got to get up my senate campaign website and start building my team.
  --
James A. Nichols IV
cell: (770) 312-6736
www.JimN2010.com
www.JimNichols4.com

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."     ---Calvin Coolidge (1872 - 1933)

"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen."      --Lugwig Wittgenstein     Logische-Philosophische Abhandlung 7

Posted via email from Jim Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment