Thursday, March 18, 2010

Behavioral economics in the Harvard Business Review

I've been working on getting my study organized and have been working through the massive pile of old newspapers and journal articles I have accumulated.
 
Came across this Dan Ariely article about Behavioral Economics...  its worth a read. The failure's of classical economics--which Republicans and Conservative Democrats rely on for economic policy--are being explained in a very helpful manner by a lot of the research coming out of behavioral economics and cognitive science.
 
I've mentioned this before in my campaign for state house.  As good government policy needs to be based in reality and not Ivory Tower theory.  Any politician or talking head that tells you otherwise is probably not qualified to be talking about economic policy.

Posted via email from Jim's Theory Blog Posts

1 comment:

  1. I have tried Ambien. I highly recommend it. You can buy through online WWW.MEDSHEAVEN.COM even without prescription. MF

    ReplyDelete