Doesn't vote Republican for obvious reasons...
- When budget surpluses were projected 10 years ago, this was described by Republicans as a policy problem to be solved by tax cuts.
- When Republicans controlled the government, they consistently acted to make deficits larger.
- Republicans opposed the deficit-reducing Affordable Care Act.
- Republicans opposed the deficit-reducing American Climate and Energy Security Act.
- Republicans opposed the deficit-reducing DREAM Act.
- When Barack Obama proposed some deficit-increasing tax cuts, Republicans insisted that they would go along if and only if he added additional deficit increasing tax cuts.
- Republicans are planning to replace deficit-mitigating PAYGO rules with deficit increasing CUTGO rules.