Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I need your help! Join in the issue team efforts!

I've gotten some really positive feedback from some of the individuals on issue teams.
 
This is exactly why I created these teams.  The resources in time, research, questions, ideas, and debate are helping me learn, grow stronger on the campaign trail, and become a better representative.  I also hope it is helping inspire people to be more engaged in the process.
 
Anyways I just got an email from someone on an issue team that commented that there needs to be more house parties, meet ups, and efforts that issue team members can participate in.
 
I haven't been able to hold as many meet ups and respond to or act on some of the ideas as of yet.
 
I'm looking for someone to coordinate the issue teams and help do some follow up with team members. 
 
Anyways that's my "ask" for the day.  If you'd like more detail of what i'm thinking this position will be doing and/or what you think it should be doing please do get in contact.
 
We've got a lot of energy and are doing some great work.  Come help take it to the next level...
 
Even on a smaller time commitment level... if you just want to join an issue team or have issues/ideas that should be fleshed out or brought up please get involved in some form or fashion.
 
This isn't a Jim Nichols pet project.  This is a team effort as you can end the gridlock at the Gold Dome without citizens on the ground working to bring that change to Atlanta.  My goal is to empower citizens not politicians--without your help I can't do it!

Posted via email from Jim Nichols for GA State House

No comments:

Post a Comment