Sunday, August 16, 2009

Netroots nation debriefing

The wife and I are at the airport waiting for our flight. Wanted to do a quick rundown... 1) whatever LG model phone I bought from verizon is terrible and i'm taking it back monday... it drops calls, freezes up, people can't hear me in a crowded room. 2) i think i'm the only blogger in the world without a laptop... this caused a number of problems for us over the trip as the hotel was charging like $10 for 15 minutes on their business centers internet which meant the wife, no matter how much prompting would not buy it so she could figure out things she could do while I was at panels and such. 3) always bring the person you are interviewing coffee. I felt like a schmuck for having a cup of coffee in hand and having Dean baker buy his own. PLus we had to go walk from the quiet hotel lobbey to the noisy coffee area... i didn't think to have us walk back around the corner so that the audio would be a lot better... 4) i'm very lucky to have had democracy for america help me to get to pittsburgh this year. I Wouldn't have been able to do it without them... MORE TO COME...

 ----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

Posted via email from Jim Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment