Tuesday, June 30, 2009

@JimN2010... What next...

Some people have been asking me what the next steps are in the campaign.
 
This month we will be continuing the transition into a full-fledged campaign. 
 
The plans include
  • The website going live
  • Filling two internships for the campaign
  • fundraising, fundraising, fundraising (9 out of 10 races are won by the candidate with the most money)
To continue with the Jim in 2010 message of New Ideas, New Energy, and a New Generation of Leadership we will be introducing another New Idea in the next week or so.
 
Also, as a number of you have requested, I will be setting up the online contribution capabilities for those who want to use a credit card.
 
I want to thank my team for all the work they've done so far, keep up the great work!!!  Remember, we have 489 days till election day.  There is a lot of work ahead of us so I ask my supporters to please roll up your sleeves and join us on the campaign trail!  Bring your skills sets and we will put them to good use in some form or fashion.  There is always work to be done...
 
Jim

Posted via email from Jim Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment