Friday, August 7, 2009

The trucks won't load themselves and I'm going to the mountains!

Deana and I are headed up to the Hike Inn up at Amicalola Falls when I get off of work at 8:30 this morning!
 
A weekend with no cell phone, email, or campaigning! Huzzah! (nobody does a good Huzzah anymore)
 
I'm headed to work here are your morning quotes:
"Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water.  After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water."  ~Zen Buddhist Proverb
 
Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.  ~Henry David Thoreau
Until I'm home don't trust anything career politicians tell you... look into it for yourself.
 
To help you trust but verify jump over to there sites...
 
From the Right:  The Foundry
From the Left:  Beat the Press
For your news: NPR
 

 

Posted via email from Jim Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment