Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The trucks won't load themselves...

A song I wrote that we sing in our freezing cold PDU every morning... you won't get it unless you work at UPS 

On the first day of Christmas UPS gave to me... A PDU thats not set up.

On the second day of Christmas UPS gave to me... 2 bitching supervisors & a..

On the third day of Christmas UPS gave to me.... 3 trucks I'm loading...

On the fourth day of Christmas UPS gave to me... 4 leaking packages...

On the fifth day of Christmas UPS gave to me.... 5 safe work methods...

On the sixth day of Christmas UPS gave to me.... 6 early AM packages...

On the seventh day of Christmas UPS gave to me... 7 safe work methods...

On the eighth day of Christmas UPS gave to me 8 late air trailers...

On the ninth day of Christmas UPS gave to me... 9 misloads yesterday...

On the tenth day of Christmas UPS gave to me... 10 points of commentary...

On the eleventh day of Christmas UPS gave to me... 11 angry drivers...

On the twelfth day of Christmas UPS gave to me... 12 bumps and bruises

Posted via email from Jim Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment