Monday, December 7, 2009

Angela Moore, candidate for Secretary of State to attend the upcoming Henry Dem's Fundraiser!

Candidate for Secretary of State, Angela Moore has confirmed with me this week that she will be attending the upcoming Henry County Democratic Committee's fundraiser on December 18th in McDonough... 
 
Please come out to hear Ms. Moore speak in what is a truly important election year! 
 
Contact Edith or myself if you'd like to attend!
 
 18 Dec - Henry County Democratic Christmas Party
Location:  Hazel Hurst House
77 Sloan St, McDonough, GA
Attire: Semi-formal
Time: 0700 - 1100 pm    Cost: $25.00
EMAIL edithgonsal@bellsouth.net or 678-826-7736
Door Prizes and Live Music
*Limited Seating
 
-----
update: Ms. Moore will be in attendance.  I inadvertently left her off of a recent invite I sent out--I do apologize for any confusion I created with her local supporters.  I dropped the ball on that one.

Posted via email from Jim Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment