Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Facebook dialogue with myself...

Jim says:
Hey hey the Democratic Caucus actually put out a press release.... (sorry did I say that outloud?)

Jim Nichols Comments

Problem is I think this idea in my head of a multifaceted opensource political party only works with a multifaceted opensource engaged electorate who doesn't fall prey to "death panel" and "tax cuts good tax hikes bad" nonsense. I sometimes go Edmund Burke on myself and fall back on the fact that things are the way they are for reasons. Reasons that don't speak highly of the capacity of human beings with their enlightenment galoshes on. I like my enlightenment galoshes-- they are pink. 

Some people worry they won't get jobs from crazy pictures on their facebook.  My worry is my own conversations with myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment