Friday, September 10, 2010

the trucks won't load themselves...

I'm headed to work.  Here is your quote for the day..
 “I want to be all used up when I die.”  --George Bernard Shaw
Hey, got to make an ask...  please add my State Senate twitter @JimN2010 to keep up with my State Senate run.  Its where most of my news reads are getting posted (@JimNichols is not up to much).
--- 
James A. Nichols IV
cell: (770) 312-6736
 
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."     ---Calvin Coolidge (1872 - 1933)
  
"Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen."      --Lugwig Wittgenstein     Logische-Philosophische Abhandlung 7
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment