Sunday, January 31, 2010

A new addition to the Jim in 2010 Issue Team

The goal of this campaign is to engage citizens in the 109 on the issues that impact their lives and provide them with the tools and resources they need.
 
I have recruited a class mate in my microeconomics class to assist on the Transportation Issue Team, Cary Blumenfeld.  Transit reform is an issue he is extremely passionate about and I look forward to working with him and learning from him on this very important issue!
 
I am adding Cary to the blog where he can post on the transit front--or on any of issues in GA Politics that might catch his eye--as he has time...
 
My priority is to grow a team of citizens that want to sacrifice a little of their own time to help create substantive change through a more educated and engaged citizenry.
 

Posted via email from Jim Nichols for GA State House

No comments:

Post a Comment