Monday, January 25, 2010

If Government is broken we have no one to blame but ourselves!

Get involved during the session!

There are a couple ways to keep up to date with whats going on during this session of the Georgia General Assembly.

1)  Follow my campaign twitter @JimN2010  and follow Rep. Davis' twitter @RepDavis

2) Follow my campaign blog  and follow Rep. Davis' State Rep Blog (though his older posts from years past have been taken down...)

3) Sign up for my email list.  On my Jim Nichols for State House campaign website

4) Attend a meet up or discussion group that I will be holding during the session.  Call me 770 312 6736 or email me at JimN2010@gmail.com to find out more about attending or hosting an event.

5) Take some time to use the online resource page I have set up to find out more about organizations or issues you might care to learn more about.

Roll up your sleeves and get involved.

If Government is broken... we have no one to blame but ourselves!

If there are any questions you have about issues or bills being voted on during the session.  Or if I can be of any assistance in helping you get involved in the political process--please do not hesitate to contact me.

 
 

Posted via email from Jim Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment