Friday, July 24, 2009

Don't kiss me... (or drink out of my cup)

As I have mono.
 
I'm not kidding.  And it has knocked me on my butt.
 
I was feeling pretty bad for about two weeks--dragging might be the right word. And I just assumed I had a bad cold/sore throat and just wasn't getting better from it because I wasn't sleeping/eating/exercising enough.  Then at work on Wed. I got pretty dizzy, with my head and throat throbbing and had to stop loading for quick breathers--so I went to the dr. which I don't do that often. 
 
Mono... Go figure.
 
Anyways, its quite an impressive little virus--evolution is an amazing thing.  Needless to say i'm now trying to play catch up with school, phone calls, emails, campaigning, and goings on in the world. 
 
Also i'm supposed to be getting lots of rest--as this can last from a month to a few months... or so I've been told.

Posted via email from Jim Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment