Wednesday, July 14, 2010

mic check 1....2... (and some theory)

As some of my readers of know I wear a number of different online hats.  Just want to do a mic check so that everyone knows about the different places to follow.
 
I started blogging years ago as a way to keep up with articles and items online I found useful.  I have done some actual "blogging" where I write up longer, more substantive posts; but for the most part I tend to link/quote from items I come across.
 
As www.JimNichols4.com you are going to find most of my economics and current events.  You can also follow my twitter @JimNichols for this feed.
 
For my state senate race you can go to my Jim Nichols for Senate website at www.JimN2010.com.  You can follow my twitter @JimN2010 or you can follow some of my blogging on more local issues at my Jim Nichols for Senate blog
 
Finally, to help with my school work I've set up a blog to post up homework, random assignments or items of interest that are helping on the school front. I'm an undergraduate at GA State University working on degrees in philosophy and economics so I've called it my "theory blog" for a number of obvious reasons though I include lots of stuff that isn't necessarily "theory." 
 
Anyways feel free to facebook my campaign profile, follow my twitter, keep up with any or all the blogs; and as always feel free to email with questions, comments, or links...
 
I was writing this post, in the beginning, just to pull to the front some of my recent theory posts that might be of interest.  So here you go:
 

Posted via email from Jim Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment