Friday, April 13, 2012

#yUnion Friday--Why Unions Matter

I'm going to be up in Hiawassee GA this weekend to speak on a panel about "Why Unions Matter" at the Young Democrats of GA's 2012 Convention ( #YDG2012 )

If you are coming up to the convention please be sure to attend the panel as one of the speakers @EricTheTeamster has promised uber-cool prizes.

To kick things off right I wanted to get some support and feedback from the blogosphere and am asking people to blog/Facebook post/and tweet items about why you think unions matter. On twitter use the hashtag #yUnion and I'll do a wrap up post at the end of the weekend of the best links/articles/comments on why unions matter.

My first tweets for #yUnion friday are going to be


So you tell me why you think unions matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment