Thursday, May 5, 2011

Deficit week.

I've got a challenge for my friends (and blog readers as well).

There is a quality discussion of the deficit online put on by the University of Virgina's Center for Politics called "The Politics of the Nations Debt.  Its only about an hour of your time (you can skip the question and answer at the end if you are really lazy).  I want people to sit down, watch it, and then write out the five to ten most important points made.  You can also include questions you have after watching it. 

As the deficit ceiling debate hits the TV news and radio shows where quality discussion will nowhere to be found lets create the quality discussion ourselves.  Email your 5-10 important points or questions and I'll compile them--no need to get long winded.

We have an obligation to take time out of our lives to stay informed about whats going on in our country so I'm challenging my friends to step up to the plate and add quality to the discussion and debate.

You have a week.  Go watch The Politics of the Nations Debt this week and send me your 5-10 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment