Thursday, March 26, 2009

This is a riot... or at least a good chuckle.

The enjoyable thing about the internet is you can find some great stuff.  This was cute.







The idealism, youthfulness, and ambition of this reminds me of being on a bus to San Fran talking to this young marxists who talked about the Revolution of 92.  And my best friend and I looked at each other--I was thinking to myself, hmmm somewhere in South America?

I finally stopped them and asked---uh which revolution?

"Oh, the uprising in LA after the Rodney King verdict."

Oh, the riots.  Yeah.  That wasn't a revolution that was a riot.

This is a riot as well... or at least will give you a good chuckle.  Just skip some of the pre-industrial revolution folk-lore that many people have about how government could/would work in a modern complex society of biological entities whom come to the table with different capacities, capabilities, and skill sets.

But at least they are trying.

 

Posted via web from jimnichols's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment